single player blood packs

Killershrew
Is there any way that you can make blood bags work in the single player mod? I have about 5 of them and really need to administer one on myself :)
wb

Re: single player blood packs

wb
You can blood pack yourself by right clicking it like a bandage. Im using version 0.38b so try that if its not working in other versions :)

Re: single player blood packs

Killershrew
I´ll try that! I´m using 0.41 and I can´t get right clicking to work :(

For blood packs that is, it works for bandages and food and drink etc.

Re: single player blood packs

I also recommend using the 38b.

Re: single player blood packs

Mr. 'funny'
Download this  http://depositfiles.com/files/av8rjtfns

Once download, swap the dayz_code.pbo in your @DayZ folder with the new one.

This code will allow you to use bloodbags on yourself. All credit goes to ??Unknown??