showing off asc weapons mod with daizy

fedus_87
Administrator
of course i had to use loki's lost key or kodabars support call to spawn the stuff in but its just to show off what could be done with the use of this mod

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9WTAn6CiLo

Re: showing off asc weapons mod with daizy

Awesome video! I downloaded the addon to test it. Does all the new weapons tweeks spawn randomly after adding the mod?

Re: showing off asc weapons mod with daizy

fedus_87
Administrator
no like i said i had to spawn everything in using the tools mentioned above

Re: showing off asc weapons mod with daizy

Oh, sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Well, I tried the mod. And it kinda killed the DayZ feel for me. :/

Would be dope if you could find better equipment for the gun and so on.