nothing is working. Daizy standalone 1.8.0.3

nothing is working. Daizy standalone 1.8.0.3

crimsontide
I finally installed the mod and everything, however, every time i spawn in, i spawn on a beach with nothing around me but miles and miles of land, also, i can't use the map or spawn anything. If i try to spawn something it lands on top of me and kills me immediately. Is this how it is suppose to be? i can't find a city or anything. Also i do not have a support menu to call in anything, i have to pres the "0" key twice to pop up a little menu on the left that allows me to spawn things. This guy has a support menu to call in things as seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkspSzFAa8c

Anyway what im getting at is i have no idea what is wrong, i installed the mod and did everything correct. If anyone can help please comment or add me on steam, thanks.