not getting rest option

patrick03
 I'm not getting a rest option at my tent and I'm not sure if this is truly a bug or if something is missing from my game but I play Daizy0.42 hopefully someone can help me

Re: not getting rest option

Eric the Viking
Hi Patrick03,

Could you be a little more specific about which mod you're playing? There's quite a few 0.42x versions...

But I'm pretty sure that the option to rest at a tent isn't a part of some of the older mods.

Re: not getting rest option

patrick03
My version is Daizy_v042.Chernaurs.I'm not sure if its a up to date version or not, if there is indeed no rest option for this particular version I'll upgrade to a better version if there is one not being able to sleep in game is a huge game breaker for me because I don't know how to bring my health back up