new lan verson

theredishfire
is it possible to play lan with vehicles and saving I tryed to edit the pbo folders but nuthing works.

Re: new lan verson

Ray
theredishfire wrote
is it possible to play lan with vehicles and saving I tryed to edit the pbo folders but nuthing works.
You need to setup a MySQL database, there are plenty of guides to do that. Although I think that some DaiZy features might be in conflict with the saving.

Re: new lan verson

theredishfire
will it still work if I have the cracked verson

Re: new lan verson

Ray
theredishfire wrote
will it still work if I have the cracked verson
If you mean an unlegit version of the game then your chances are shit. And you need to disable battleye

Re: new lan verson

qweeta
Just a quick wondering if anyone has actually got a lan game runnning, if so I would love to join, I'm getting bored surviving on my own, Thanks!

Re: new lan verson

lizamare
This post was updated on .
Man but problem is .. if you spawn in the plains or forrest as you say .. you spawn nothing have in inventory and you also dont see your character .. is that any solution for example how to change spawn point ?? unpack mission and change script or something  ? or set up one spawn poin for all ?

imran