map suggestions

fedus_87
first off is a map called namalsk it is a really cool map feels as if it were made for dayz it has the appocalypse feel to it i had a great session with a friend the last 2 nights exploring this map and it just feels right it feels like your playing in chernobyl

next map is called celle its really good to its big almost all buildings are unique and enterable and have cool sound effects and are all like furnished kinda like the standalone screenshots that have been relaeased recently and really dense forests i would love to play these maps on daizy sp so thanks in advance i know someone will make it happen

a video of me and my friend on namalsk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJN6MDIe-Cg&feature=plcp

Re: map suggestions

Niceonegunit
They won't work very well.

Loot can only spawn in vanilla Arma 2 buildings. Any custom buildings WILL NOT WORK.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: map suggestions

ch0j1n
Thats a real shame both of those maps are really nice and i was definatly hoping to try namalsk in SP, that map has a real creepy feel about it :)

Re: map suggestions

Niceonegunit, that is not true? Loot spawn in all Lingor buildings. (Those are not chernarus buildings AFAIK). :S

Re: map suggestions

Niceonegunit
DayZ lingor is a completely different version of DayZ. It has it's own code.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: map suggestions

Doesn't Namalsk have it's own code too, seeing as it has new zombies/weapons/vehicles and what not? I reckon it's possible. And if DaiZy had Namalsk, that would be off the chain.

Re: map suggestions

Niceonegunit
Perhaps.

However, v042e is giving me problems when I change it to a different map. Takistan, Lingor ETC.
Not sure why, it works with older versions but now the cross-map compatibilty is broken.

I'll continue lookin' around.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: map suggestions

Hmmmm, strange one. However, 042e is dope as it is. I mean, you did alot for the community by adding new features. The random loot on "players" is sick, I mean.. I'm not sure if it's possible to get closer to the multiplayer.

EDIT* I would love to help you more, but I'm really not good at coding at all. :/