loot

randr28
is it possible in any way to make the loot spawn faster like add more distance to the radius for loot and to make it still spawn if u are in a car if so thanks
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: loot

The latest releases got loot spawning while you're in a car. It has been working rather good for me.

Re: loot

randr28
GREAT that is the best news when will it come out in curiosity
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: loot

raw003
how do i make loot spawn faster?