latest updae error

randr28
before the latest update the ultimate chenarus was fine all the cars and jets and choppers spawned fine but after the update it can not create more than half the vehicles any one help me

Re: latest updae error

DayZ_SP

Re: latest updae error

randr28
that was the one i already got that caused the error

Re: latest updae error

DayZ_SP
Make sure you haven't replaced your "dayz_anim.pbo" with any other version(s).

The one included in this version allows all ArmA 2 vehicles as well as DayZ vehicles.

Re-Install (from scratch) the package in the download link and if you still can't spawn all vehicles, I will look into it to make sure it is the correct file being included.

Re: latest updae error

DayZ_SP
UPDATE:

I uploaded the wrong "dayz_anim.pbo".

This has been corrected. You should now be able to spawn all ArmA 2 vehicles and skins... Although, I would avoid using ArmA 2 player models since they make you invisible to the Zombies.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w0gluva96dmxa

Thank you, randr28, for bringing this to my attention

Re: latest updae error

randr28
all good thanks for fixing it ha could have happened to any one of us thanks for the warning i dont really use them any way