is daizy shuting down soon

randr28
ok so Dayz-sp has stopped making daizy missions and unknown has disappeared and only 2 guys are making the missions now so is it coming to the point were that one great this is coming to its end? if so it was a good run for daizy a lot of missions and i have used every one from the chenarus v01e to the chenarus v50

way to go to the people who made the missions above dayz-sp uknown Niceonegunit and all the others

this is from randr28 saying good job

my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: is daizy shuting down soon

kodabar
Administrator
We're rather waiting at the moment to see if there's a single player mode in the standalone. Should there be, then it's probably the end. If there isn't, then we'll have a chat and see if there are enough people interested in continuing.

Re: is daizy shuting down soon

randr28
there is going to be a single player mode in standalone that is what it is being made for so people get the sp experience too but i think that daizy will still be good
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: is daizy shuting down soon

Ray
There MIGHT be SP feature in DayZ SA, I haven't seen a single place where it's actually 100% confirmed. And if there will be, then that'll be still quite a long wait away even if the SA gets released. Since theyre priority is DayZ SA being a MMO, not a SP Sandbox.