invasion 1944

mctavish141
hey im new here can you make a invasion 1944 SP?????
if you make Dayz origins can you make lan enable pls so i can play with my friends
i try to make a dayz server but my own server kicking me its say invalid cd ke or no cd key

Re: invasion 1944

malau
The unique 1944 map, not 1944 Chernarus.
It's a pity this mod died, SP would be an excellent way to experience it.

Re: invasion 1944

malik136