hub problem

randr28
ok so i have had this bug for a while when i start a game the food icon on my hud is black and when i eat it turn green but the drink or food down go down after that my player has the action of me being hungry but my hud is still green and in daizy 42c in the one that says single player not vanilla is there bandits and survivors because i have not found any yet
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: hub problem

randr28
so no one has any idea what this is
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: hub problem

The hud goes black everyone now and then for everyone. This is most likely caused by the "DayZ" screen, since that's when it goes black.

The reason you don't have any AI in the "vanilla" is because it's like if you were on an empty server. DayZ_SP wrote out this information perfectly on his post.

Re: hub problem

randr28
Thank YOU so there is no way to fix the black hud then thats a bugger if not  but the games are still fun
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: hub problem

randr28 wrote
Thank YOU so there is no way to fix the black hud then thats a bugger if not  but the games are still fun

Lol hell yah, you can fix it. Just spawn a can of beans.

Re: hub problem

randr28
 yeah spawning a can of beans is a good idea hahaha
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: hub problem

randr28 wrote
 yeah spawning a can of beans is a good idea hahaha

On a serious note, though. Deleting the "starting screen" should fix it.

Re: hub problem

Haleks
Above wrote
On a serious note, though. Deleting the "starting screen" should fix it.
Oh good to know! Will try that out ;)
Edit : is it the daizy.paa or logo.paa file?

Re: hub problem

It's not the DaiZy.paa. I know that much, not sure if it's the logo, but probably. I don't have a .paa plugin for PS, so I can't mess with models. Otherwise I'd be reskinning so much shit. x'D

Re: hub problem

steve silent
i have texview which can convert .paa's if you wanna link me the files i can convert for you

or i can give you the link to texview 2 http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1563

Re: hub problem

Thank you for linking that. Let the reskinning begin.

I've always known simple stuff in PS, I just never had any way of editing .paa's and stuff.

Re: hub problem

steve silent
if you want dude send some backpacks my way in a rar file

Re: hub problem

steve silent wrote
if you want dude send some backpacks my way in a rar file
I downloaded a .paa plugin for PS. I reskinned M107 and added pink camo. But it wouldn't show up ingame. But I'll send you some reskins when I got it working.