how do i do this

randr28
ok im now trying to learn as much as i can now can i make the pilot fly where i tell it to but not using the move there command and what are the red and green dots on the map and how do i give the ai a blood transplant
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: how do i do this

darkangel
not sure if you can give blood to AI's but you can heal them at the medi tents in cherno

Re: how do i do this

randr28
cool thanks
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: how do i do this

raw003
is this true? if so how do i heal my teammate inside the tent...

Re: how do i do this

Haleks
You'll have to select him with the F keys, and push 6 (action menu) : the appropriate action should be available.

Re: how do i do this

raw003
wooo i didnt know that man, they can do alot... thx for the tip