dayz breaking Zero

mctavish141
can you add some bandit camp or base in the breakingZero mission????

Re: dayz breaking Zero

mctavish141 wrote
can you add some bandit camp or base in the breakingZero mission????

I'm currently not working on BreakingZero, since I just launched DayZ X. However, I can do this for DayZ X.

Re: dayz breaking Zero

mctavish141
thats great make a mission a base raid like frankie's story
you are awsome modder......
Above wrote
mctavish141 wrote
can you add some bandit camp or base in the breakingZero mission????

I'm currently not working on BreakingZero, since I just launched DayZ X. However, I can do this for DayZ X.

Re: dayz breaking Zero

malau
Please please please customize the map and add new buildings etc. Vanilla Chernarus is so dull that it using Loki Lost Keys is practically obligatory to stifle the boredom.

Where is Breaking Zero / BZ Taviana ? It seems to have disappeared from the forum ? I can't remember the solution to fix the octopus arms glitch.

Re: dayz breaking Zero

malau wrote
Please please please customize the map and add new buildings etc. Vanilla Chernarus is so dull that it using Loki Lost Keys is practically obligatory to stifle the boredom.

Where is Breaking Zero / BZ Taviana ? It seems to have disappeared from the forum ? I can't remember the solution to fix the octopus arms glitch.

The BZ downloads are at the bottom of the DayZ X post.

And yes I could update with new maps, my goal is to get DayZ X to BZ level. That was the main goal. And then add maps from there.