custom cars in Daizy

danielcaruanasmith
Hi all :)

I have a few vehicle mods in Arma II (Sigma wheeled, Kamaz etc) and I want to put them into Daizy Factions (1.7.7.1). How do I create spawn points on the Chernarus map? Also a few other questions:

Do vehicles in Daizy respawn? And do the wrecks of vehicles you have destroyed get removed?

If it is possible I would also like to remove the plane from Daizy, any way I can do this?

Well, vehicle spawns and such can be easily handled by in-game mission editor. So edit the desired DaiZy mission in-game and for example delete the plane spawn trigger. And you can also create triggers for your own vehicles at wished locations, or use a cheat module to spawn them in such as Loki's Lost Key.
And if you want more vehicles then check some roleplay mods you could download , they usually have a bunch of new vehicles. I use Island Life RP pack for vehicles which spawn around the place. I haven't added any damage scripts to the spawns so I'm not sure if custom vehicles actually get proper damage values when spawning , too.

Re: custom cars in Daizy

danielcaruanasmith
Worked Ray, thanks :D