crash choppers single player?

anitmatter
 any crashed choppers  in dayz sp? can i give myself blood? without hacks or cheats? thanks

Re: crash choppers single player?

fedus_87
Administrator
yes there are crashed heli's in daizy 0.42 but not in the older version's such as 0.38 and 0.40 or 0.41 and giving yourself a blood transfusion has been implemented into 0.42 but it is not working at this time but there is a version of that works with .38 and 40 that can be found here

http://depositfiles.com/files/av8rjtfns

just copy the dayz_code.pbo into your @daizy/@dayz/addons folder or whatever you daizy directory may be

credits for bloodbag self to teh.uNkn0wnn

Re: crash choppers single player?

anitmatter
thks for info

Re: crash choppers single player?

Mr. 'funny'
Actually, there were "crashed" helicopters in 38b, and it was probably the most creative of crash designs. Several helicopters would always intersect each other neat Stary Sobor and get into a dogfight. Next thing you know helicopters are dropping like flies never to crash in the same spot twice. I personally saw two helicopters crash into a forest outside Stary in the span of 20 seconds before the battle moved on elsewhere. Unfortunately, I never found any bodies or equipment.

If you want to watch the battle go down, play 38b, spawn a helicopter, and fly to Stary Sobor as soon as the game starts. Lots of fun!

Administrator
yea but he was asking about actual crashed heli's which spawn loot and yes i know about those was flying near stary one day and saw 2 of them crash into each other so good i went back and yea no bodys or loot but what an epic sight to see

Re: crash choppers single player?

Mr. 'funny'
Epicness > loot. We need both :)