change the ingame time?

DayZ Newbie
Hi. Im new to Dayz Singleplayer, and i'm wondering if there is any way to change the time for a map? It's getting night time and i hate running around in the dark.. is there any way to change it back to daytime?

Re: change the ingame time?

Forgemaster
I think you can change it to day or night in the cheat menu by pressing 0 two times and looking through the options or alternatively download Kronzky's Support Call addon.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 960T/1600T @ 3.8GHz
Motherboard: ASUSTek M5A99X EVO
Memory: Corsair XMS3 CM3X1G1333C9 4x1GB
GPU: nVidia GeForce 460 GTX
Hard Drive: Western Digital Caviar Green 500GB

Re: change the ingame time?

DayZ Newbie
This post was updated on .
Thanks for the help! I downloaded that addon and it worked.

The "time" option in the cheat menu dident work, there was an error showing, saying that some script was missing. "settime.sqf" or something :)

Re: change the ingame time?

kodabar
Administrator
Changing time is a bit of a problem and Kronzky's Support Call does a better job of it than anything else, so just keep using that.

Re: change the ingame time?

Niceonegunit
Yeah, I never got 'round to fixing the set time cheat in my missions.

I have added a time accelerator to my latest W.I.P, which speeds up the time.

Daylight will last for 24 minutes rather than 24 hours.
I have yet to test the length of night.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: change the ingame time?

Niceonegunit wrote
Yeah, I never got 'round to fixing the set time cheat in my missions.

I have added a time accelerator to my latest W.I.P, which speeds up the time.

Daylight will last for 24 minutes rather than 24 hours.
I have yet to test the length of night.
Wouldn't this speed everything up? Like the ingame option? Or is it only for the time? Because I've been thinking about getting something to speed up the time only, but haven't really gotten around to it. A minute instead of hour cycle would be so awesome for the SP.