cars more common

randr28
ok i dont know if it is just me or the cars in daizy v50 chenarus are so rare i found a bus and a police car the car took me 2 weeks and the  bus well lets just say it took a long time can u make it so the cars and stuff spawn a little more commonly

ps take a look at my collision post hopfuly u can make i happen
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: cars more common

Niceonegunit
Wait what? They are already quite common. To make it even more common is a little bit, well, stupid. You just need to look around more.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: cars more common

randr28
ok i will look more
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm