breakingpoint taviana

homergta
i for the life of me cannot get it to work every time i start the scenario i get an error saying it cant play cause its missing content that has been deleted.tavi

Re: breakingpoint taviana

homergta wrote
i for the life of me cannot get it to work every time i start the scenario i get an error saying it cant play cause its missing content that has been deleted.tavi

There are 2 reasons for this error.

1: You're missing the Tavi file.
2: The Tavi file is not running (check your launch parametres, make sure they match the folder name).

Re: breakingpoint taviana

homergta
ok sorry for the mega late repsonse but real life took over for awhile..
ive tried everything and anything to get this to work launch parameters are correct ive checked them a billion times over. and after spending a good 20 mins looking through the forums i see alot of people asking for help and getting frustrated. this is just a suggestion but how about making a thread that give detailed  step by step install instructions?