advanced assistance

nootle87
i have reviewed common problems and solutions here, after following all the steps not once but re-installing a second time i am getting all the way through to be stopped at the character loading screen and all i can think is what the heck...for a split second i see like ten team mates indicators and a barren hillside then it shows i am sleeping in a bed up above my blood meter while character is loading then it stops running. i am baffled and would appreciate any comments

Re: advanced assistance

nootle87 wrote
i have reviewed common problems and solutions here, after following all the steps not once but re-installing a second time i am getting all the way through to be stopped at the character loading screen and all i can think is what the heck...for a split second i see like ten team mates indicators and a barren hillside then it shows i am sleeping in a bed up above my blood meter while character is loading then it stops running. i am baffled and would appreciate any comments

What release are you playing?

In BreakingPoint/BreakingZero, this happens before you spawn. But just wait through it and you'll get to select your gender, and then spawn in.

Re: advanced assistance

nootle87
i am attempting factions 2017. i wait, but after minutes i open task manager and it reads the program is not responding. currently my situation has changed to not able to play single player with the newest beta patch shortcut sooo i think i may be a lost cause. thank you for any input :)

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 3:36 AM, Above [via Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single player forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
nootle87 wrote
i have reviewed common problems and solutions here, after following all the steps not once but re-installing a second time i am getting all the way through to be stopped at the character loading screen and all i can think is what the heck...for a split second i see like ten team mates indicators and a barren hillside then it shows i am sleeping in a bed up above my blood meter while character is loading then it stops running. i am baffled and would appreciate any comments

What release are you playing?

In BreakingPoint/BreakingZero, this happens before you spawn. But just wait through it and you'll get to select your gender, and then spawn in.

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/advanced-assistance-tp12403p12432.html
To unsubscribe from advanced assistance, click here.
NAML

Re: advanced assistance

nootle87 wrote
i am attempting factions 2017. i wait, but after minutes i open task
manager and it reads the program is not responding. currently my situation
has changed to not able to play single player with the newest beta patch
shortcut sooo i think i may be a lost cause. thank you for any input :)

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 3:36 AM, Above [via Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single
player forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  nootle87 wrote
> i have reviewed common problems and solutions here, after following all
> the steps not once but re-installing a second time i am getting all the way
> through to be stopped at the character loading screen and all i can think
> is what the heck...for a split second i see like ten team mates indicators
> and a barren hillside then it shows i am sleeping in a bed up above my
> blood meter while character is loading then it stops running. i am baffled
> and would appreciate any comments
>

> What release are you playing?
>
> In BreakingPoint/BreakingZero, this happens before you spawn. But just
> wait through it and you'll get to select your gender, and then spawn in.
> [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KBY2PEa.jpg[/IMG]
>

> ------------------------------
>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
>
> http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/advanced-assistance-tp12403p12432.html
> .
> NAML<http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Hmmm, I'll get the latest beta patch, and see what I get.

*EDIT: Do you use the latest beta patch from DayZ Commander? That's the one I'm using and it's working perfectly.

Re: advanced assistance

kodabar
If you're still stuck, email me (kodabarATgmailDOTcom) and I'll guide you through it. I can even sometimes be persuaded to use Teamviewer to install it for you.

Re: advanced assistance

nootle87
i appreciate the offer but wouldnt want to trouble you to that extent on my account. i will figure something out in the future but am feeling overwhelmed with the whole situation. my computer needs an entire restart anyway, after that if i still have problems not ironed out i would be glad to accept your offer. thank you and good gaming experiences to you and everyone.

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/advanced-assistance-tp12403p12505.html