a small question

cameron1791
Now I have searched high and low but all I have been able to get is infomation on changing to hi-res textures.. I am looking for a singleplayer dayz game mode that allows me to take up regular army, preferably baf, alomg with vehicals weapons ect.. I prefer single player as normaly the times I get to be anywhere near my comp is usually when the kids are sleeping soo I dont really get the opertunity to start yelling down the mic for the incoming zombies, but I would like to play along the lines of for example chernorus is a quarantine zone or there is a last surviving military base within the map clinging onto life(I know I spelt it wrong but I am using my phone and if I leave the page to check it deletes whatI have written :) )  any points in the right direction would be appreiciated, appologies if I have missed a topic on the same line, or posted in the wrong place.. cheers

Re: a small question

H2TheOsoFresh
Well, I don't think there is anything that specific from what you are wanting, but! You could play DayZ X, or DaiZy Factions 2018, and download Loki's Lost Key to spawn units, and Survive. Also, with Loki's Lost Key, you are able to Spawn Items, such as Barricades, Vehicles, Weapons, ETC.

Hope this helped you!

Links:

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 3:39 AM, cameron1791 [via Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single player forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/a-small-question-tp17167.html
To start a new topic under General chat about DaiZy and its variants, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single player forum, click here.
NAML

Born to Fight, Trained to Kill, Ready to Die,
But never will!

DayZRP.com
DayZRP Name: James "Delta" H.
DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

Re: a small question

cameron1791
Thankyou for your reply, I will give them a shot and seenif it can relate.. im supprised am I the only one with imagination of  this scenario or would it be hard to create..mayby if I get time I will look more into ways of implementing it. I was also supprised at the response I got for a similar question on the official dayz forums.. seems singleplayer is shunned upon over that side :(.

Re: a small question

H2TheOsoFresh
I believe it has been thought of, well a thought in Progress. Talk with Above (the Admin). Unless you wan't me to tell him about it. Just send me a MSG about what you would like.

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/a-small-question-tp17167p17171.html
To start a new topic under General chat about DaiZy and its variants, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Kodabar DayZ / DaiZy single player forum, click here.
NAML

Born to Fight, Trained to Kill, Ready to Die,
But never will!

DayZRP.com
DayZRP Name: James "Delta" H.
DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

Re: a small question

H2TheOsoFresh
Oh no! I am sorry, but I left out some Vital Information!

Enable to run Lost Key, you will need some "Side Addons" called CBA (Community Based Addon)

The link is right below the Download link to the Lost Key's Link.

If you don't feel like Going to the site, and downloading I will put the Direct Links below.

Links:

Lost Key; It's at the bottom of the Page, the 1st link does not work, so just use the second: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6010

CBA_CO; At the bottom of the Page, but the1st, and 2nd link

This is a Mod Menu though, so to be Safe, only add this to the Shortcut Directory of the Modded Shortcut. I don't think anyone has been banned from an actual server, but it think it is possible that you could be Banned.

Hope this also helped you! :)

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 6:35 AM, JuggsIs DaBest <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

I am also really sorry again, Haleks, is the guy that does AI's, not above, well Above may have done AI's, but since Haleks does DaiZy Factions, I believe he is better at making them, if you get what I am trying to say,lol.

So whatever Idea you have, just send the MSG back to me ;)

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 6:48 AM, JuggsIs DaBest <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you very much.. It is almost what I am looking for.. I enjoyed ading the fob base to the map but wasnt quiet the same having to man the guns myself.. al keep looking too see if there is anyways to get a operating armagedon base with some ai guards to return to after a day out shooting and looting.. I agree about singleplayer although every now and again I enjoy multiplayer but preferably I play singleplayer for the same reasons and also like a said its getting the time to wear the mic to play online with the kids sleeping.. in regards to the addon needed I already had them for some mods that I had for arma soo I didnt need to redownload.. well I got banned from the dayz forum because apparently this is the hacked version (sigh) in my eyes there seems to be a demand not sure how big but by looking at this site stats for a single player version so I dont understand why it is shunned upon.. once again cheers for the response