a little help!

anitmatter
This post was updated on .
im trying to find the best mod for dayz sp to install (they are all great i hear u say)if i put it this way, i wish to install dayz sp mod that has give blood to self,find chopper crash sites,kill Bandits and find vehicles to repair, oh if i get killed loot my body! this would be great!

Re: a little help!

Mr. 'funny'
Everything you want is made available via 38b and its code (I posted a link in the forum under the title "Bloodbags" or something). I haven't gone around to testing the latest version of 42c with the new codes (recently started playing via LAN) so I am not sure if the bloodbag works yet, or anything helicopter related for that matter. And you cannot loot your own body on any version. I'd go with 38b if you want to have a good run, but if you are feeling curious start poking around on 42c.

Re: a little help!

I'd recommend 042c, it blew my friggin' mind. You will probably not get much closer to the actual multiplayer than 42c. It has crashsites, vehicles, bandits and everything. And bandits spawn more like you encounter players, and not 10 bandits running towards a town. I hope this helps.

And this is obviously just my opinion.