a little advice please

Micky-nVts-
Hey guys. Once again i will start with a HUGE thank yoi for all the hard work and exelent forum. Ok now thats out the way im having a little problem with the new chernarus v50 map. For some reason i get a LOT of lag like 15-25 FPS for seemingly no reason. Basicly ots just huge lag spikes every so often around the map. I know that DayZ is a verry CPU hevy game and all but i have never had under 40 FPS with any other release (after some tweaking) i usualy get around 40-45 witch if fine by me. So what i would like to know is if i am missing a trick or two in the settings or config? Im prety shure its not my system. But just incase here are my specs;
AMD quad core + turbo boost
ROG formula v ultimate mother board
32Gb corsair vengence DDR3 RAM
3Tb mechanical HDD (2.4Tb free)
GTX 680
Windows 7 ulti 64bit.

Thanls for the help in advance
Micky-nVts-

Re: a little advice please

Haleks
You're not alone in this situation; obviously it's due to the high number of scripts running on this mission.
See the release thread for more details.

Re: a little advice please

Micky-nVts-
Ah i see. Im realy no good with scripts total noob actualy.  buy the way is there a way to remove the arma electrical grid? Its a cool feature but it realy messes with NVGs  guess i will look up some scripting tutorials and get clued up before i start messing around lol.

Re: a little advice please

Haleks
I don't know tbh; you can try to remove the AEG folder in your mission file (use PBO manager), but I would wait on a response from the devs.

Re: a little advice please

Micky-nVts-
Yea that sounds like the best bet. Thanks for the help