Zombies per square meter...

Snuggly Overlord
Good day Daizyians.
I was reading a post were they wanted more zombies across the whole map, not per square meter (if that made any sense what so ever)

I would like to know how to increase the zombie per square meter spawn, as I want a The Walking Dead like hord.

Any help is much obliged
Gratzi

Re: Zombies per square meter...

kodabar
Administrator
This is a bit tricky to handle. The zombies are generated by your computer and the processing power required to process them all is immense. If we were to add a shitload of zombies, it would become unplayable for most people.

However, there is something you might like. Dynamic Zombie Sandbox is a mission file for the ArmA games (there's even an ArmA 3 version). It's like DayZ in that there are zombies and it uses ArmA, but the zombies are relentless hordes and much more dangerous than their DayZ counterparts. There are even missions and objectives. And there's a post on their website that tells you how to edit the file to increase the number of zombies or anything else you might like.

http://dynamiczombiesandbox.com/

Sorry for the late reply, I've been running a music festival for the last eight days and I'm exhausted

Re: Zombies per square meter...

Snuggly Overlord
Hey thanks.
I will look into it, I'm just looking into getting in to basic codes and scripts and stuff (Very basic, not the best with numbers and variables)

Thank you again