Zombies only attack me even when there are others near by

Zombies only attack me even when there are others near by

randr28
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm

Re: Zombies only attack me even when there are others near by

fedus_87
Administrator
thats just how the ai work in the original releases there are modified versions of the code though that change this try  dayz_sp's version of the code you can find it on the forums here

to control your ai units press f2 and so on to select which ai to give orders to

ex F2 is ai 1
    F3 is ai 2
    F4 is ai 3 and so on

Re: Zombies only attack me even when there are others near by

randr28
thanks
my real names Zero my online name is Zero and but some how in hell my account name ended up as randr28 hmmm