Zombies not dying

Davis
Hi I've been playing Breaking Point and I have the latest beta patch, latest release of daizy and BP-SP but for some reason the Zeds do not die, I've headshotted them, used up to three mags on one zed and nothing, aside from this it's incredibly enjoyable

Re: Zombies not dying

Ray
Davis wrote
Hi I've been playing Breaking Point and I have the latest beta patch, latest release of daizy and BP-SP but for some reason the Zeds do not die, I've headshotted them, used up to three mags on one zed and nothing, aside from this it's incredibly enjoyable
Try to reinstall with the updated files