Zeds spawn whilst in vehicles

Deanosaurus_Rex
If it's not already implemented, can we see zombies spawning whilst we're in vehicles, because, last time I played (before I upgraded my computer) I was a little frustrated that if I was in a vehicle I'd spawned in with a mounted gun, or a helicopter, I would have nothing to shoot at...
Obviously the idea of mass-murdering zombies with an M2 appeals to me!

Anyway, thanks for the help advice!

Re: Zeds spawn whilst in vehicles

Deanosaurus_Rex wrote
If it's not already implemented, can we see zombies spawning whilst we're in vehicles, because, last time I played (before I upgraded my computer) I was a little frustrated that if I was in a vehicle I'd spawned in with a mounted gun, or a helicopter, I would have nothing to shoot at...
Obviously the idea of mass-murdering zombies with an M2 appeals to me!

Anyway, thanks for the help advice!

Pretty much everything spawns while you're in a vehicle. Zombies, heli crashes, bandits, AI helis etc etc.