Would you play if ...

benevolentdevil
 I didn't post in daizy or Dayz threads, because I wouldn't limit the idea to just those mods.

 Would you as a player, play Arma2 and it's mods, with no access to "assault, LMG/Support,or high caliber rifles?"

 No DMRs, no M14s, no Lee Enfield even ...
No m249s, no PkP, ...

No "armed vehicles" at all ...

Most weaponry would be pistols, shotguns, and some SMGs/PDW ...

 I'm really considering stripping down DayZ weaponry for a actual server I will be renting.  As in no long ranged weaponry at all.  No scopes , binocs will even be very, very rare.

 Epoch based, but no traders.  No safes or lock boxes.  Locking doors yes.

Re: Would you play if ...

benevolentdevil
Well, maybe not based in epoch after-all ...

 Still looking at mods to formulate a basic Idea around a much more difficult "survival" theme.