Without Bandits/Survivors ?

Fluffysauruss
Sorry if this is a Stupid or a repost Question... :(
Title says it all
Can i somehow get rid of the AI that's spawning ? (Yes I wanna be alone Q_Q)
I have the sp file "DaiyZ Ultimate v01e"
I don't mind the cheats and all but i don't like the survivors and bandits (yeeaaa i die a lot :$) :/
Thankyouu ^_^

Re: Without Bandits/Survivors ?

Niceonegunit
Wait, they kill you?
No offense to Bohemia's AI coders or anything, but the AI is very 'challenged' so to speak.

If you asked them to pickup a tomato, they'd go and pickup a bus or something.

And secondly, you'd need DayZ_SP to remove some triggers. It's really easy, but I didn't make that particular mission, so I doubt DayZ_SP would be very happy with me if I tampered with it. He'd slap me a lot.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: Without Bandits/Survivors ?

Fluffysauruss
Yeah :$ Survivors doesn't do anything much just act as if they have mush inside thr heads..I don't mind that

I stop my vehicle for a second middle of nowhere and like 4 bandits spawns and riddles the vehicle down with bullets..andddd i am dead :|
This happened multiple times, well always :S

Re: Without Bandits/Survivors ?

Niceonegunit
Sounds just like regular DayZ!
But typically everything tries to kill you in normal DayZ, so uh...
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: Without Bandits/Survivors ?

Niceonegunit wrote
Sounds just like regular DayZ!
But typically everything tries to kill you in normal DayZ, so uh...
True.

Many of the mission do have some fairly decent bandits spawns, though.

I got a modded Chernarus mission that I just chill with, adds new features etc. However, AI spawns in perfectly. The way they spawn in really feels like MP. Not trying to glorify the mission. But that's what I feel when playing it.

Re: Without Bandits/Survivors ?

Niceonegunit
Spawn in perfectly?

As in, none of that stupid ass stuttering?
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: Without Bandits/Survivors ?

Fluffysauruss
They spawn fine movements and everything :P
Same thing just happened to me (again T_T)
anyway I noticed something wrong with the survivors  always the First (F2 key ) Survivor on the list doesn't seem to listen to my commands, he just stays in one place frozen..i cant kill him because then survivors will shoot me :S is that a new thing or just a common bug ?

Re: Without Bandits/Survivors ?

Niceonegunit wrote
Spawn in perfectly?

As in, none of that stupid ass stuttering?
Stuttering happens, doubt it's the AI tho, because it's only sometimes.

What I meant with AI spawning in perfectly (not the friendlies) is that  they spawn far away from you, and the trigger is bigger, so let's say you wanna hit up Stary, approaching from the north on the hill, you'd actually be able to scope Stary out and secure it, unlike previous missions. Sure, this is a small town, and you could pretty much to this before. However I made the triggers huge, so do this on a hill in Novy even, and you can snipe people in Stary and beyond. I thought this felt just like MP when I tried it out. And DayZ_SP's AI where they take cover and lean in to get a shot on you, wow just perfect. :D