What is the best way to protect my documents from hackers?

What is the best way to protect my documents from hackers?

VickyMilza
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: What is the best way to protect my documents from hackers?

Ray
STOP THE DAMN SPAM

Re: What is the best way to protect my documents from hackers?

Haleks
Huhu, they won't... ^^
Unless Kodabar or someone can do something about this...
At least they're not spamming the release section... yet.

Re: What is the best way to protect my documents from hackers?

TonyMccallum
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED

I've seen the posts. I just wanted to say that I had to ban him. I really don't like banning people since there shouldn't be need for such actions. But this kinda went too far, I think we all can agree to that.

Re: What is the best way to protect my documents from hackers?

Haleks
At last! Thanks Above ^^
(Dude you have some patience, would have done it way sooner.)