What is the best unofficial release ?

Anonymous
Hi guys,

I have been away for a while and I see a lot of new SP missions here from different people.
What happened to ??unknown?? has he released anything new in the last 6 months?
What do you guys recommend for good bandit AI with random helo crash sites that works with current Dayz version? The last time I played we were on 1.7.2.6.

Thank you!

Re: What is the best unofficial release ?

Ray
We can't really tell. There are quite a few good ones now, depends on your playstyle.

Re: What is the best unofficial release ?

Sorry for moving this.

But the "Unofficial DaiZy releases" is meant for releases. I'm not trying to be an ass.

Re: What is the best unofficial release ?

Ray
Above wrote
Sorry for moving this.

But the "Unofficial DaiZy releases" is meant for releases. I'm not trying to be an ass.

You can't really be called 'an ass' for that. Looks more like proper administering to me.