WTF Please help!

Michael
I have been playing DaiZy single player for a while now to get used to DayZ a bit. And I just tried to go back on DayZ and every time I try to join any server it says "Global Ban". Does this have anything to do with me playing DaiZy? I google'd it and apparently only hackers get "global ban". I don't really know what to do. Am I suppost to just buy Arma Combined Operations again because of this? I know there isn't anything anybody can do but if anybody has any ideas, please reply.

Re: WTF Please help!

Michael
I have never cheated or hacked DayZ in any way. I wouldn't know how to and I wouldn't want to. I really miss playing DayZ online with my friends, can anyone help?

Re: WTF Please help!

Ray
DaiZy cannot cause a ban in any single way. You either had your key stolen or was hacking yourself. Now you need a new OA copy, too.

Re: WTF Please help!

Michael
Yea, I realise now that my Operation Arrowhead key was stolen. Very annoying... I probably won't re-buy the game, I had all the DLCs too. Too bad I get banned because somebody decided to steal my key somehow.

Re: WTF Please help!

mike
that's messed up the person that stole your key should get banned. maybe play sp until standalone is released.

Re: WTF Please help!

Did you have the game on Steam , Michael?

Re: WTF Please help!

This happened to one of my friends too, he never hacked. Heck he just started as someone stole his key. (If they stole his key). But that gotta be the only option since he was randomly global banned when we played once. I know for a fact that he's not cheating either.

Re: WTF Please help!

severedsoul
contact the company, they should give you a new cd key after a long long wait. i had to go thru that. it drained the excitement of dayz out of me. you might have to open a new steam account as well. good luck to you.