Vehicles Auto-repair [Haleks]

danielcaruanasmith
Hi all :)

I'm currently adding different vehicles to Daizy Factions 1.7.7.1. The only thing I am changing is the vehicle type (eg- replacing hilux with uaz. . .)

For some reason vehicles I add into the game have the autorepair glitch.

In other words the first time I get into the vehicle all the parts are red, but after that the vehicle slowly auto repairs itself O.o

I also tried to repair a vehicle after I had gotten into it (eg- add a tyre) but the individual parts (wheel, glass etc) do not show up when I scroll. I just get 'get into vehicle' and 'gear' interactions.

Any idea how to solve this one guys?

Maybe Haleks can help with this one as he is the creator of factions 1.7.7.1

Re: Vehicles Auto-repair [Haleks]

danielcaruanasmith
::EDIT::

I think I've solved it. I think I have to add the new vehicles into the VehiclesetDamage file right?

Just one question, how do I find the vehicle names (Eg - 'Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1') to add into this?

Re: Vehicles Auto-repair [Haleks]

Ray
danielcaruanasmith wrote

You can find vehicles names here. http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Vehicles

Re: Vehicles Auto-repair [Haleks]

danielcaruanasmith
Thanks Ray, partly solved the prob :)

I also want to put in some vehicles from mods (Eg Sigma). How do I find the names for those?

Re: Vehicles Auto-repair [Haleks]

danielcaruanasmith
[[SOLVED]]

I used

hint format["%1",(typeOf  this)]; copyToClipboard format["%1",(typeOf  this)];

to get the classnames.

Thanks all :)