Vault/Stepover Animation

Munnster
Hey guys, I have been playing Taviana for a while now and have updated it a bit so i can Refuel/Lift/Tow/Transport  but i want to change the old Step over animation to the Jump. Could anyone give me a little bit of direction as to where to find the files i need to change. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Re: Vault/Stepover Animation

Rusty
Just vault while sprinting and you do a wonky little attempt at a hump and it seems to work most of the time. It looks stupid, but it works, so not much can be said...

Re: Vault/Stepover Animation

Munnster
Taviana SP doesn't have jump.

Re: Vault/Stepover Animation

Haleks
Just download this and put it with the dayz files. ;)

Re: Vault/Stepover Animation

Munnster
Thanks Halek, I appreciate it.