V042EX Artillery

fdg

V042EX Artillery

fdg
I am having some issues with the request artillery function.... when I call it in the guy over the radio calls in the coordinates and whatnot however the strike never happens... it just puts a helipad where the strike was called in at

Re: V042EX Artillery

Wtf! x'D

I tried the artillery back in v042eX, but it worked perfectly. Did you edit the mission or anything? xD
fdg

Re: V042EX Artillery

fdg
No I didn't edit anything... I mean it seems to work ok... besides the whole strike part

Re: V042EX Artillery

Hmmmm. That's really strange tbh, it works perfectly for me. :S