Unturned - the dorky looking gem

benevolentdevil
 Looks bad, plays great.
Nice and hard and unforgiving.  Took me a while to get over it looked like minecraft , and free to play.
Unlike most F2P games, you get the whole thing, no "pay to win" in it.

 Wish I had given this a chance before , cause it's fricken addicting!  I seen how it looked, wrote it off.
Looks are deceiving though! Runs decent on low end comps too!

Has it all, horrible zombies that are sometimes hard as hell , environments that are unforgiving , player to player combat if online, crafting, base building ...