Uniforms- from main game in Daizy

severedsoul
Hey guys and gals, I'm looking to see if I can use the add on uniforms I've got for arma2 sp and use them in my daiyz sp? as my character?
 I've tried "supper call" but it doesn't give me all the playable uniforms,
Loki's key, well with that i only know how to spawn AI.

  I've looked into people using scripts to do that; but for me it wasn't explained well enough.
I like verities in the game, I don't like to spawn with same clothes every time.
I dont know where to start on learning how to do editing and such.

Re: Uniforms- from main game in Daizy

Ray
You could get a script and a script executer , thats the easiest way imo. Or write a script yourself and add it to the mission.

Can you guide me to the right direction? I'm awfully new to this.

Re: Uniforms- from main game in Daizy

Ray
severedsoul wrote
Can you guide me to the right direction? I'm awfully new to this.

This is the easiest way though : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16953

From ingame press 'ESC' button and you should figure it out from there.

Re: Uniforms- from main game in Daizy

severedsoul
I do use support, but it only gives me a limited uniforms. I want to try everything i've downloaded and stuff. its the limitation on dayz i think that does that. it sucks.

Re: Uniforms- from main game in Daizy

Haleks
severedsoul wrote
I do use support, but it only gives me a limited uniforms. I want to try everything i've downloaded and stuff. its the limitation on dayz i think that does that. it sucks.
It's actually a limitation of the Support Call : it will only propose you uniforms from the same side of your current model.
As far I know the best way to have custom models ingame is to edit the cheat menu.

Re: Uniforms- from main game in Daizy

severedsoul
Thanks Halek, how do I change the sides. I looked it up but I can't seem to pick up on it. I don't know what I need to do. If you know the solution, may I trouble you for it, if not, I'll use what I got.

Re: Uniforms- from main game in Daizy

timpane
I want to try everything i've downloaded and stuff. its the limitation on dayz i think that does that. it sucks.

Re: Uniforms- from main game in Daizy

Andersan
I want to try everything i've downloaded and stuff. its the limitation on dayz i think that does that. it sucks.
Fai