Trying to install SP maps (please get back to me ASAP)

Trying to install SP maps (please get back to me ASAP)

Heru
Im trying to Install Single player maps and i do it all right but when i click on a map to play i get a message that pops up like this
you can not play/ edit this mission it depends on the content that has been deleted chernaurs, (map name that i tryed)
i really need help, I don't want to have to play on the same map i have Skype for anyone willing to help me
Skype: kyrules1

Re: Trying to install SP maps (please get back to me ASAP)

Ray
Heru wrote
Skype: kyrules1
For Chernarus you're not running the game as Combined Operations. Drag the 'Addons' folder from ArmA 2 Directory to ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead directory and it'll work.

Re: Trying to install SP maps (please get back to me ASAP)

Heru
no i can the normal dayz map i just mean if i want anything other then a normal dayz map