Thoughts on DayZ - Last Days

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Thoughts on DayZ - Last Days

benevolentdevil
I'll have to check it out then. ;)

Re: Thoughts on DayZ - Last Days

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Thoughts on DayZ - Last Days

benevolentdevil
in epoch/overpoch ... different colored circles just meant different difficulty levels of missions usually.

green= easy, orange moderate, red difficult.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Thoughts on DayZ - Last Days

benevolentdevil
I see some of those dayz sp mods there are related or variations of each other.

 I'm going to try this one first :
DayZNovaMeh44

 I'm not sure, it doesn't have much of a description ... I'm not all that interested in cars, but the text mentions improved "construction" ... and it's on NAPF which is one of my favorite maps.

 I was going to try the Epoch SP one, I might later ...  the only part of it in it's description , it said " kill one bandit, they all come hunting you" ... , which would be alright, if you were able to tell a large bandit group member, from any other bandits ...

 I was going to try the Alien one, but I think those are patches to the Predator DayZ mod seen on the other link.
 Predators ... difficult.  Very difficult ... unless NovaMeh had changed em to not be super OP ... , but seeing how Russians love things hard and difficult, I doubt he did ...

Re: Thoughts on DayZ - Last Days

benevolentdevil
Going back to the colored circle markers ...

 When missions were a thing , usually the colors mean difficulty level ... but I don't know if they are accurate or not.

 Some missions online would say like " Heroes have landed a chopper.." , but you get there, they are enemy AI even if wearing "hero skins" ...  I think maybe some are just worded for RP or maybe to entice bandit players to go do missions too.
But there's no "faction system" for online play ... so I don't know if dayz SP is set up the same way or not.

 I remember one server, I was new and went to do a "green mission" ... allegedly "easy" ... , it was not easy.  Once I was near a red mission , it had more AI spawn in it , but I was able to run around inside 100m , and kill all the AI with a pistol ... it wasn't "hard", just many AI in one area ...

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Thoughts on DayZ - Last Days

benevolentdevil
isn't last days a bigger download than LoTD?

Simpler construction is good.
 LotD , I got tired of trying to find the ultra rare sharpening stone.
Less grindy is what I like ... I don't mind difficult or hard, just like much less grindy for the simple things.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.