Testing a LAN server out.

Boynamedsu3
I'm going to test host a 1.2 Lingor server, via Tunngle. I'm on the very top server. (Has about 200+ players in it.)
So far I can respawn, save, etc.
If you want to join, look for the name "Lingor" in the LAN server list, it'll have a low cap.
Edit: The zombie speeds are customized, I put them at about .3 due to the 40+ spawn rate in towns, it will be a PvE focused test (IF it even works.)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Testing a LAN server out.

Ray
I'm quite sure that everyone must have the edited file of the Zombie speeds otherwise crap will hit the fan. And why not a dedicated server? Tunngle is quite crap tbh, unless you have a pirated game ofcourse..