Tanks and other vehicles explode

omegamegaman
I'm not sure if this is a bug in Daizy, or Arma 2. I was playing the other day, and got little bored so I started messing around with the Cheat menu, I went to ArmA 2 Vehicles, and spawned a few vehicles fine, then started spawning tanks, and a few others and they explode after three seconds. I cant repair it quick enough.

Re: Tanks and other vehicles explode

Ray
I assume youre using an older version. Use cheat modules like Loki Lost Key for example

Re: Tanks and other vehicles explode

omegamegaman
thanks, ill try it out.

Re: Tanks and other vehicles explode

faarisuman
This post was updated on .
I think everyone has the same issue... The only work around I know, is to use the key that selects all of your units - it will bring up the same command options than pressing space bar.
Enjoy the real success with [url=http://www.pass4-sure.net]ccie[/url] exam and [url=http://www.pass4-sure.net/CCNA-SP.html]300-206[/url] online training programs and latest [url=http://www.pass4-sure.net/CCNA.html]tvoice[/url]. Also prepare for next level with quality [url=http://www.harvard.edu/]regiscollege.edu[/url] questions and answers of [url=http://www.shms.edu/]plymouth[/url] training.