Steam being junk.

Boynamedsu3
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Steam being junk.

Haleks
Maybe you should ask on BIS forums? Not sure anyone can help you on such technical matters...
By the way, are you sure it's related to Steam? Never had any troubles :/

Re: Steam being junk.

Boynamedsu3
It's more or less the game itself, usually people getting the games online had problems with it from some binary something not doing what it should.
As for anywhere else I've looked, it's just been "Run it as admin and restart Steam"
I just said fuck it, did my own thing to get it working after two days of putting up with nothing working.