Spawning zombies while driving

NoQote
Hello, I'm using DaiZy+(Rz0) and Chernarus v042c

I've gotten everything to spawn while driving a vehicle using this:
http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/Having-Bandits-Survivors-amp-Vehicles-spawning-when-the-player-is-in-a-Vehicle-td3460.html

Everything spawns except zombies, and I'm just digging around in the files randomly trying to find something, so I decided to ask here if anybody has encountered this or found a way.

I noticed the zombies spawn differently, where they appear in a building for a second and are then placed elsewhere, I don't know if that has anything to do with it but I can't find such a script anyways.

I'm probably just missing something small..

Re: Spawning zombies while driving

Haleks
The Zeds spawn in a different way than AI. If I'm not mistaken, they only spawn when in vehicles since DayZ 1.7.6 or 1.7.5.1 (can't remember).

If you want to try an updated SP : I suggest DaiZy Factions or DaiZy BP.

Factions is like vanilla DayZ, with more skins, a self bloodbag script, an improved building system and bandits as well as survivors. BP is based on Breaking Point DayZ (more skins, vehicles, weapons; harsher environment etc); it doesn't have survivors at the moment.

Of course, both missions have everything set regarding the spawns while driving.

Re: Spawning zombies while driving

NoQote
Hmm..well I am actually using the breaking point mod for addons, I've successfully included the temperature system and the updated GUI from breaking point and added it to 40c map. I don't like the map they use, the additions of new buildings.

If anybody knows the script or triggers that let zombies spawn while driving in these new mods I'd like to know, I've changed a lot so far and am willing to do more editing.

Otherwise, I have not tried factions yet, perhaps I will add the temperature scripts to that one. I like everything customized, I also make my own sounds effects, having just added female coughing.

Thanks for the reply