Spawn rate and amount.

Stormforge
First off let me just say that since I found this this week I have really been enjoying the mods on this site for DayZ.

Iwas able to reduce my zombie speed from other posts on this site but would like to increase the amount of zombies that spawn at once yet change how often they respawn. Basically I want a horde of zombies when I reach a town or city then if I happen to have enough ammo to clear them out maybe wait about 15 to 30 minutes for each zombie I killed to respawn.