Something wrong???? O_o

tagau
Hey there.

I've been playing for awhile now, but had to under go a format of my HDD.
I've re-Installed Arma II & OA downloaded dayz 1.8.0.3 and followed the YouTube TUT. but now I can't choose between male or female and I'm spawning in the middle of a forest but when i go to 3rd person I'm invisable, 1st person i can see my body if i look down but no zombs or loot spawns also, but also when i hit play and DaiZy chero v50 as well as 42e and C it comes up with Scripts\compile\AHP\AHP_Init.sqf couldn't be found.

Has any body ran Across this and found a solution?