Skalisty Island (chernarus) without zeds?

Skalisty Island (chernarus) without zeds?

Nabu
Banned User
This post was updated on .
Hey guys,

as building bases gets more and more interesting for me, i was looking for a good place where i would build one up.

The plateau at 050 077 looks nice, nearly no zeds around to chill out there, and a "central" position on the map. but the best place i could imagine is the plateau of Skalisty Island. There is water on the island and some animals too. And a little harbour.

Do you guys think it would be possible to make zeds not spawning on that Island in future updates? Or do you think thats against the style of daizy?

thank you all for your great work!

greetings!

Zombie's spawn in buildings which have loot. So if you make zombies un-spawnable at lets say houses at skalisty, then they wont spawn at the same kind of houses anywhere else either.

Re: Skalisty Island (chernarus) without zeds?

Nabu
Banned User
Ray wrote
Zombie's spawn in buildings which have loot. So if you make zombies un-spawnable at lets say houses at skalisty, then they wont spawn at the same kind of houses anywhere else either.
Thank you Ray, yes, i noticed this fact building bases with the lokis cheats. The base-medic-building for example is "infected". Is there a way to make some kind of "static" zombie shield? which is placed on the hill of the island? down where the houses are they could keep spawning.

Re: Skalisty Island (chernarus) without zeds?

Haleks
AFAIK, there's no way to prevent Zeds from spawning in specific areas without adding some big, complicated bunch of code...

Re: Skalisty Island (chernarus) without zeds?

Nabu
Banned User
ok, i see, so i will better just kill them as it should be if they come close, thats for sure the easyer way.^^ thx

Re: Skalisty Island (chernarus) without zeds?

Blaze
you can always use the zombie shield while on your base on the island then deactivate it when you leave to town.

Re: Skalisty Island (chernarus) without zeds?

I think I got a decent idea for this actually.

Go into the 3D editor, open whatever map you wanna change. Put any building without loot that you wanna use as base, and just barricade with whatever you wanna barricade with. Entering and exiting might become a problem. But there are ways to lock the zombies out of your base.

Or just download a mission with basebuilding (I'd really recommend Haleks Factions release). He got an updated basebuilding system that is damn great. And build yourself a safe base. The walking dead all over again!

Happy surviving!