Script to prevent Friendly IA's spawn in certain situations

Script to prevent Friendly IA's spawn in certain situations

Haleks
Hey guys,
Would it be hard for me to create a script preventing friendly IA's from spawning when I already have two of them? And of course, to make them spawn again if one of them (or the two of them) dies...
Does anyone have some advices regarding this?
Thanks.

Re: Script to prevent Friendly IA's spawn in certain situations

fedus_87
Administrator
i cant really tell you anything about the question you have. but i wanted to reply to let you know that what you refer to as IA is actually AI it stands for artificial intelligence. i havnt said anything yet because at first i thought it was just a spelling error but iv seen you write it this way several times now so just wanted to let you know. not trying to be rude in any way just thought of it as an oppertunitty for me to teach someone something today lol.

Erp... Well I'm french and the french words for Artificial Intelligence are "Intelligence Artificielle", so that explains the mistake ^^
Thanks for telling me though ;)

Administrator
oh ok sorry no problem. it was no big deal just thought i may be able to help. lol now i feel dumb lol

Re: Script to prevent Friendly IA's spawn in certain situations

Haleks
Don't! I wouldn't have noticed my mistake otherwise ;)