Saving Daizy (currently using BreakingZero)

Wes

Saving Daizy (currently using BreakingZero)

Wes
I've seen this error posted twice here now but no answers... I cannot reload save games, it gives me the error saying im missing a dependency CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E. If anyone knows how to get around this, can you let me know? I hate having to start over after i spend hours farming good gear.

Re: Saving Daizy (currently using BreakingZero)

Wes wrote
I've seen this error posted twice here now but no answers... I cannot reload save games, it gives me the error saying im missing a dependency CA_CommunityConfigurationProject_E. If anyone knows how to get around this, can you let me know? I hate having to start over after i spend hours farming good gear.

If I remember correctly, this has something to do with the beta patch. Either you're lacking files, or you're not using the beta patch shortcut. (This, if I remember correctly).