SUPER SPEED FOR VEHICLES???

RDTPRO
IS THERE AN DAIZY CHEAT FOR SUPERSPEED LIKE IN ALL VEHICLES??

Re: SUPER SPEED FOR VEHICLES???

A Hobo Panda
RDTPRO wrote
IS THERE AN DAIZY CHEAT FOR SUPERSPEED LIKE IN ALL VEHICLES??
All DaiZy Cheats can be found under each release's Cheat Menu.

I'm assuming you're asking if there's a mod/hack out there that allows your vehicle to go "turbo" speed. As far as I know, there is not.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.

Re: SUPER SPEED FOR VEHICLES???

Snuggly Overlord
Well...
There is, but it is a hack, and I would strongly advise against its use.
Im sure there is some scripting help out there that can help you

Thanks