Retro sp working

mike
well i got dayz retro sp working but no vehicles. using a 1.5.8.4 sp code and mission pbo with less zombies. thanks for all the help guys.

Re: Retro sp working

Ray
You could smack some vehicles in. If its good enough you could even release it.

Re: Retro sp working

mike
i'm still trying to unlock the dayz retro code.pbo for sp but no luck. i don't want to use 1.5.8.4 code.

Re: Retro sp working

mike wrote
i'm still trying to unlock the dayz retro code.pbo for sp but no luck. i don't want to use 1.5.8.4 code.
If you send me the code, I can unlock it for you. Or if you only want it unlocked and got no changes to merge, I'll upload one for you.

Re: Retro sp working

mike
dayz retro can be downloaded from here

http://forums.dayzcommander.com/index.php?/topic/673-release-dayz-retro/

but there is no mission pbo file

Re: Retro sp working

mike wrote
dayz retro can be downloaded from here

http://forums.dayzcommander.com/index.php?/topic/673-release-dayz-retro/

but there is no mission pbo file
I know, you get the mission by joining the server. But you don't really need one, since all changes they've done are made in the code. :P