Respawn Function for DaiZy Factions 2.6.1

Respawn Function for DaiZy Factions 2.6.1

Scourge012
Hey gang!  My friends and I are really enjoying playing the DaiZY Factions 2.6.1 mission.  Really gives a great simulation of a full server rife with bandits.  Only one real problem:  We can't respawn if we die.  Is there a way to enable this feature?  I'm decent with scripting in terms of cut and paste, but I can't seem to find the research of what a respawn script should include.  Any assistance is appreciated.

I'm okay with the LAN saves being bugged...I can just leave the server up.  But we need to respawn if we die.  Made it all the way to the airport with a squad of friendly AI but we all got wiped and lost everything.  So sad, haha.  A respawn would make the mission so much more enjoyable.  Again, any help would be appreciated.

Re: Respawn Function for DaiZy Factions 2.6.1

Atifraza
You can do this with third-party GPU programs like MSI-Afterburner and others where you can manually set your framerate to whatever your monitor can handle in relation to its refresh rate. This might not seem like an optimal solution since 30 FPS appears "jerky" if you are used to 60, 100 and 200 FPS on most games, but once you get used to it, it actually becomes the preferred frame/tick rate because then the game play experience is butter smooth -- remember it is not the maxium frames you can render, but the LOW END number that determines smoothness -- And a side benefit is 30 FPS doesn't tax modern video cards at all. Remember, 23.97 and 29.97 are standard frame rates for full motion video (movies and games) on TV, so running at 30 FPS should feel no different.

http://www.certkiller.us